Since Year 2017Welcome to our peaceful and serene guesthouse, a true haven of tranquility and relaxation, offering a respite from the hustle and bustle of city life. Nestled in a secluded location surrounded by lush greenery and natural landscapes, our guesthouse provides the perfect escape for those seeking a calm and rejuvenating retreat.
Check in & Check Out
– Normal Check In time starts at 14h00, but every effort will be made to accommodate early or late Check Ins (if arranged in advance).
– Check Out time is before midday, please tell us in advance if you require a late Check Out and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request.
– Room key on arrival: During normal working hours the key will be handed over to the guest after payment and administration procedure.
– Special arrangements for key collection must be made for late arrivals.
– You are welcome to use the indoor facilities when
– Kindly do not step inside barefoot or in your swimsuit.
– Please don’t sit on the sofas when you are wet.
– White towels are for the rooms. Special poolside
towels can be provided.
– Smoking is completely forbidden inside the house.
– Smoking is only permitted outside the house, please
ask for ashtrays.
Dining Room & Eating
– Breakfast is served in the dining room area, and if weather permitting, on the patio, between 9h00 and 11h00. If you require a different timing for Breakfast, please advise us on arrival.
– Please use this common area to have your meals, no preparation nor cooking should be conducted in the
– Please do not bring food, drinks or snacks from outside. Just ask for your wish and we will be happy to
serve you from the kitchen, the bar or the restaurant.
Valuables & Security
– A safe-deposit box is available in all rooms for all guests, free of charge.
–We are not responsible for any lost items. so please keep the doors locked at all times when
leaving your room.
Please report any incident to the hostess in connection with any property damage.
Because we have several guests, we ask you to respect each other concerning the cleanliness of the common
areas and noise level.
Please respect the house and its occupants.
– Please do not use flammables for heating, cooking or the like, irons candles, etc, in the guest room or corridors without the consent of Byout Ghalboun hostess.
– Cooking, eating & storing food in rooms is not allowed..
No cigarette buds, cotton buds, tampons, sanitary
pads or any other material, other than toilet paper
may be flushed down the toilet.
The owners of Byout Ghalboun are dedicated to the protection of our planet’s resources and would encourage
our guests to help us by:
– Switching off lights when not in use.
– Ensuring that taps are always turned off after use;
– Avoiding the unnecessary use of towels – just use what you need!